Wat doe je als Adviseur security bij TenneT?
What is your role as Advisor Security?
As an advisor acting within the SSC organization you are responsible to coordinate, develop and evaluate both security management and co-responsible for the crisis management system. In this position you develop guidelines, advise the organization, maintain relations with external partners, inform employees on security issues and train corporate crisis management organisation. You work in a team with both German and Dutch policy advisors and in close cooperation with advisors (cyber) security. The responsibilities mentioned underneath have to be performed in both The Netherlands and Germany.
- Develop security policy, guidelines and plans and monitor these according to relevant law and standards;
- Advise and discuss with the executive board and senior management on security topics (including internal but also external developments);
- Support TenneT Performance Units or TenneT projects as an internal consultant with the implementation of security and affiliated topics;
- Perform security training and support crisis management training;
- Make risk and threat assessments for TenneT's assets, process and systems in general and for TenneT's secured locations in specific;
- Support the Security Officer with the operational security performance of TenneT;
- Ensure that the operational security issues / developments are processed to other relevant departments within TenneT and / or are integrated in the process of policy, guidelines and plan development.
The Advisor Security reports directly to the Senior Manager SSC.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have preferably a Master degree in Security or in another relevant area;
- You have preferably 7-10 or more years of experience in either Netherlands and/or German security management working area;
- You are experienced with security and preferably also crisis management projects issues and processes;
- You are experienced with training teams;
- You have excellent analytical and consultancy skills;
- You are someone who takes the initiative and acts in an innovative way;
- You must be able to work both in a team and on an individual basis;
- You are able to communicate on all organizational levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;
- You are more than able to coop with stressful and rapidly changing situations;
- Good language skills on Dutch, German and English (writing and speech).
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary with good secondary benefits Last but certainly not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem. You will be travelling on a regular basis in both Netherlands and Germany.
For this function governmental (NL/GER) pre-employment screening is mandatory.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 22,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
The department Corporate Safety and Security (SSC) is responsible for a clear policy and strategy on all Safety, Health, Environment (SHE), (cyber) security & crisis management within the TenneT organization.