Wat doe je als Adviseur cyber security bij TenneT?
What is your role as Advisor Cyber Security?
As a Cyber Security Advisor within the corporate SSC department, you are responsible to develop, coordinate and evaluate cyber/information security management.
Together with colleagues you are responsible for developing, maintaining, implementing and monitoring cyber security policies and guidelines for TenneT Germany and TenneT the Netherlands. You give advice to line- and project management on cyber security. You follow the developments in cyber security and you act as a focal point for both internal and external stakeholders. You work within a team consisting of both Dutch and German (cyber) security advisors.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate cyber security policy, guidelines and plans in accordance with relevant laws and company standards;
- Support TenneT departmental Information Security Officers in implementing the cyber security guidelines and plans;
- As an internal consultant, support TenneT projects with the implementation of cyber security requirements;
- Perform cyber security threat and risk analyses and support departmental cyber security risk analyses activities;
- Be part of the corporate cyber security team that manages and operates the information security management system;
- Advise and discuss with senior management on cyber security topics.
The Advisor Cyber Security reports directly to the Senior Manager SSC.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have preferably a Master degree in information security or in another relevant area;
- You have preferably 7-10 or more years of experience in cyber security management within Dutch and/or German organisations;
- You are experienced in implementing and working with relevant management systems (ISO27001 for information security, ISO22301 for business continuity);
- You have excellent analytical and consultancy skills;
- You are someone who takes the initiative and acts in an innovative way;
- You must be able to work both in a team and on an individual basis;
- You are able to communicate on all organizational levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;
- You are able and willing to travel and work at TenneT locations in both the Netherlands and Germany;
- You have a strong network in cyber security and good networking skills;
- You are aware of the latest developments, trends, risks and methods in cyber security, and you have knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in cybersecurity;
- You are more than able to cope with stressful and rapidly changing situations;
- Good language skills on Dutch, German and English (writing and speech).
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary with good secondary benefits Last but certainly not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem (NL) or Bayreuth (D). You will be travelling on a regular basis in both Netherlands and Germany.
For this function governmental (NL/GER) pre-employment screening is mandatory.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 22,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
The department Corporate Safety and Security (SSC) is responsible for a clear policy and strategy on all Safety, Health, Environment (SHE), (cyber) security & crisis management within the TenneT organization.