Sub Project Lead Secondary Systems, and Commissioning alignment
Aantal keer bekeken: 1202
Aantal reacties: 5
Regio / Standplaats: Midden-Nederland/Arnhem
Werkweek: 40 uur
Wat doe je als Commisioning Manager & Sub PL bij TenneT?
- Verification and validation of the manufacturing and installation of Control, Protection, Communication, auxiliary systems as well as (sub)system testing and –integration.
- Cooperation with counterpart(s) in Energinet for all above tasks and responsibilities.
- To ensure compliance with contract regarding deadlines, costs, quality, HSE guidelines and documentation requirements
- Ensuring project documentation in accordance with the internal process instruction from the project kick-off
- Aligning commissioning plans of all sub projects and finalises overall commissioning interface plan
- Technical support Quality (Audits), Risks, Licencing and HSE.
- Management of interfaces with COBRAcable Cable, Civil, IT security, Commissioning teams, IV'ers and etc.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or a comparable discipline
- Experience with secondary installations for energy transmission in HVAC and HVDC grids, system integration into transport system, HSE interests and license follow up desirable
- Experienced user of MS Office and MS Project
- Business-fluent in spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
- Interpersonal skills and capacity for teamwork, creativity
- High level of assertiveness, initiative and independence
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 20,000 kilometers of (Extra) High Voltage lines and 35 million end users in the Netherlands and Germany we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a north-west European energy market and to integrate renewable energy. Taking power further.
TenneT TSO BV and Energinet.dk are developing a submarine HVDC interconnector connection with a transport capacity of approximately 700 MW named COBRAcable. COBRAcable will connect the Dutch and Danish electricity directly with each other. COBRAcable will land at Eemshaven on the Dutch side and Endrup in Denmark. For the installation and commissioning phase the COBRAcable project is looking for support from a: