Wat doe je als Sub Project Lead Platform Hollandse Kust Zuid (HKZ) bij TenneT?
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
As Sub Project Lead Platform you are part of the core team responsible for the realisation of the Offshore Stations (platforms) which connect the four wind areas of the Hollandse Kust Zuid (HKZ) wind farm to the onshore grid. In total 1400 MW offshore wind energy will get connected to the shore in a safe and timely manner and within quality and budget requirements.
In this role you work closely with the Project Lead. You will replace the PL during his absence. You will be involved in design reviews and you scope is to manage and monitor the certification of the design which is done by the main contractor. You collect lessons learned and actively hand them over to subsequent offshore projects. You are a member of the core team of the HKZ Alpha and Beta project and work closely together with the other (sub)project leads in the team in order to realise the entire system integration of the grid connection on time.
Preferably the Sub PL Platform will also take on the role of Transport & Installation (T&I) Manager whereby you are responsible for monitoring and review of the transport and installation design. This would also include the process of approval from the Marine Warranty Surveyor and harbour authorities. During the offshore installation you would be present on site to survey the works.
As Sub Project Lead Platform you are reporting to the Project Lead Platform and located in the department Offshore NL. You work together with the Overall Project Lead, Financial Project Lead, Project Lead Land Station, Project Lead Cable and Project Lead System Integration, and the other sub PLs.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Co-management with PL of subproject Platform, including design, construction, transport & installation and commissioning of the jacket and topside.
- Management of the interfaces with other contracts (free issued items, cable) and OWF in close cooperation with the other project leads in the team.
- Ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality within your scope.
- Ensuring project documentation and collecting lessons learned
- To ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and the framework of Tennet's corporate manuals and guidelines
- Aligning with relevant authorities and certifier.
- Contribution to standardisation of project management approach and optimisation of synergies between projects
- Aligning with experts and teams within Offshore NL/GER and various other departments within TenneT and taking into account lessons learned from other large projects
- Monitoring and evaluation of phase to phase progress focussing on documenting and communicating about 'lessons learned' so future projects can benefit
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors
Tasks and responsibilities related to T&I:
- Participate in SHE meetings regarding T&I
- Review and/or arrange review of T&I manual
- Aligning with relevant authorities
- Aligning with Marine Warranty Surveyor
- Offshore representative during T&I
- Day-to-day reporting during T&I
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Marine Engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (10 years +) in construction and electrical offshore projects and preferably in managing project teams with experts
- You have extensive experience in the technical field of Marine Engineering/ Offshore constructions.
- You have experience in managing contracts
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well
- You show initiative, you are persuasive, sensitive, aware of your stakeholders and capable of balanced judgment
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality'
- You are able to functionally manage and give direction to a sub-team of professionals and you are a team player yourself
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
Wat kun je verwachten?
What can you expect from TenneT?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem. You will travel on a regular basis.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid, as well as the intention to appoint TenneT as the offshore grid operator.
The decision to realise 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee" and the appointment of TenneT is expected in Q2 2016. The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment. We are currently looking for a:
Sub Project Lead Platform Hollandse Kust Zuid (HKZ) Offshore NL (Arnhem)