Wat doe je als Sub Project Lead Offshore Wind Farm(s) bij TenneT?
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
As Sub Project Lead OWF you are responsible for all the interfaces with the Wind Farms which will be connected to the first two offshore grid connection systems Hollandse Kust Zuid Alpha and Beta. Your scope is to manage the interface between the wind farm and TenneT (including the interface to the Platform contractor). Alignment on the activities, quality requirements and responsibilities regarding the establishment of the Wind Farms and the Grid Connection.
As Sub Project Lead OWF you are reporting to the Project Lead System Integration and are located in the department Offshore NL.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- To manage the connection of the offshore windfarm(s) from TenneT responsibility perspective
- Management of the interfaces between the offshore windfarms and the connection to the transport grid (Consisting of separate contracts for Platform and Land station) in close cooperation with the project leads in the team.
- To support the offshore wind farm from construction start and detailed planning through implementation to final commissioning.
- To ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality.
- Set up of work agreements with the OWF regarding the activities on the TenneT platform and land station (installation guidelines, operational activities etc.)
- Alignment of the legal framework (conclude CTA and ATO) towards the OWF in close alignment with the department business consolidation.
- Alignment of the installation campaigns, including cable pull in, installation of equipment on the TenneT platform and land station.
- Preparation of an agreement on the design base regarding equipment that should be installed and cable pull in and termination.
- Organize frequent meeting with the OWF and relevant stakeholders
- Organize and alignment on the testing and commissioning of the OWF equipment
- Alignment on transportation and installation guidelines
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or a comparable technical discipline, or have a proven track record assuring the required knowledge level.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (5 years +) in complex project management.
- You have a strong political sensitivity
- You are able to judge on escalation when needed
- Experience with (offshore) wind farm development
- Legal knowledge regarding the framework agreements to be set with the wind farms
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well.
- You show initiative, you are persuasive, sensitive, aware of your stakeholders and capable of balanced judgment.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality'.
- You are a team player
- Experience with FIDIC contracts is an advantage.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
Wat kun je verwachten?
What can you expect from TenneT?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid.
The decision to realise 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee" and TenneT has been appointed as the offshore grid operator. The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment. We are currently looking for a Sub Project Lead Offshore Wind Farm(s), location Arnhem