Wat doe je als Marine Offshore Coordinator bij TenneT?
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
As 'Marine Offshore Coordinator' you are responsible for the coordination of the marine activities during the preparation, installation and maintenance of our grid connection systems.
As 'Marine Offshore Coordinator' you are reporting functional to the 'Marine Operations Centre ' located in Lehrte, however you will be hierarchical located under the Manager LIO in Offshore NL. You will work closely together with the project teams in Arnhem, the Control centre in Arnhem and the Marine Operations Centre in Lehrte.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Set up of Marine coordination procedures and handbook for Offshore NL in close cooperation with Marine Coordination Center Germany and the Control center.
- Support the projects in all aspects concerning marine related questions and operations
- Participate in meetings between TenneT and (sub)contractors with regards to marine operations
- Verify compliance of procedures and plans of approach of (sub)contractor in relation with permits granted to TenneT with regards to marine operations
- Co-ordination of vessel activities during our offshore (installation) campaigns for building and maintaining the grid connection systems.
- Coordination of activities with other construction fields (Offshore-Windfarms)
- Quality control for vessels from marine perspective (certificates) including suitability surveys on board.
- First point of contact for marine authorities and third parties for marine related questions and emergency preparedness
- Create daily project reporting towards authorities by participating in daily conference calls
- In these daily conference calls a coordinating role can be taken with regards to SIMOPS
- Define and set up interfaces to other departments and processes, create marine and emergency preparedness procedures
- Collect and provide information to 24/7 marine operations department
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor degree as Maritime Officer or comparable
- You have experience in shipping and offshore projects
- You have experience in coordination of offshore construction activities and knowledge of Dutch regulations concerning offshore and territorial waters
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You can fulfill the needs to work in shifts, weekend work and on call duty; no 'nine to five-mentality'.
- Physical fitness (for offshore operations) and willingness to travel.
- You have good communication skills, ability to work independently and autonomous; you are a team player.
- You have a driver's license.
Wat kun je verwachten?
What can you expect from TenneT?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem. You will travel on a regular basis.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid.
The decision to realise 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee" and TenneT has been appointed as the offshore grid operator. The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.